The best Passover cakes are the ones that don't taste like Passover cakes. These Passover brownies are easy to make, delicious, and taste almost like regular brownies.
- 250 grams margarine (8.5 ounces)
- 350 grams baking chocolate (12 ounces)
- 2 cups matzah meal
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 8 eggs
Preparation:1. Melt margarine and chocolate in microwave or double broiler.
2. Combine matza meal, salt, vanilla, baking powder.
3. Beat eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Pour margarine and chocolate mixture into eggs and sugar mixture, and then beat together.
5. Add dry ingredients and mix well.
6. Pour batter into greased 12-15 inch baking tray.
7. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes.